Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Halloweeeeen'd

I have had no time over the last month to work on a special piece for Halloween...which kinda sucks as I had something cool in mind. To date, I have never been able to get a personal project with a seasonal theme done in time. I am going to try and do a macabre Thanksgiving piece though.

So for now, I'm posting some images that I haven't posted before. To the left is the Fleshbound Vampire from the Bonegarden d20 adventure. I ended up having to illustrate most of the monsters in the appendix for that book. Why? Probably something to do with making the book a higher page count, so the monsters had to get a full splat rather than a stat block.

To the right is the Blood Golem thing I did for Hollowfaust. It wasn't fill in work....but it did happen at the same time I had to do some fill in for another d20 book...so instead of one book with really awesome art I did two with acceptable art. But still...I think the piece is kinda neat.

Well, that is all the time I have today. I have a secret art project I've got to get back to.
Check back by and see if I manage to get the macabre turkey day piece done.

Mike C.



No comments:

Post a Comment