Friday, August 24, 2012

Cleaning up the blog a little....

No, you didn't have a brain aneurysm that screwed up your memory or anything like that. I'm cleaning up some of my blog posts...you know, the ones where I ramble on about crap forever because I posted it at 4am.

Why do I do that?

I honestly have no idea why. Maybe it's sleep deprivation or the lack of energy drinks in my house. Whatever the reason is (secret government radio waves), some of my previous posts have been wiped from the face of the internet.

So to compensate everyone for the loss of those pearls of wisdom...those steaming piles of personal insight, I give you the "Undersea Kingdom" from a Gamma World book that I didn't even bother to remember the name of. Here's a fun game, try and find the character from the Little Mermaid in the piece.

Fun fact: I took a date to see the Little Mermaid. The movie was her choice. As a matter of fact, the only choice I got to make that evening was butter on the popcorn...after having a five minute argument about it.

Moral of the Story: Never let your date choose the movie or the presence of buttery toppings on your popcorn.

Tune in this weekend as I will have some actual posts about art and design and not just me making quips about how whipped I was my senior year of high school!

No comments:

Post a Comment