Tuesday, August 28, 2012

The Sketchening pt 2

Had a sketch redo. This time, I pretty much based it word for word on the description. Kinda meh...but what can you do. So, for this piece, a terrfied Bobby Hill looking kid is huddled up under his blankets and is staring at the "closet door of doom". The only light source for the piece will be a window which is out of the viewers field of vision. I'll probably do a light blue hue to the whole thing. I'm still thinking about maybe having some sort of mist coming out from under the door...just to push the idea there is somethign behind it and not just some wuss of a kid staring at an empty closet.

As far as my whacky perspective goes, I'll be setting up a model shot in Maya or Sketch up and then fiddling with the camera's settings to get the appropriate perspective reference. I don't consider it cheating if I'm the guy who is building the models and the scene.

Fun Fact: Monty does not like to be woken up or moved at anytime. Ever.
Another Fun Fact: My sleep schedule is so screwed right now, it is pathetic.

No comments:

Post a Comment