Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Falling Scales 2!

Sweet!

My first official Onyx Path title is out. I did the layout and design as well as working with the artist on the cover.

What is it? Well I'm glad I imagined you asking that. Falling Scales is an adventure for the World of Darkness. It's sort of like those modules you'd get for D&D in the old days (or a few years ago if all the D&D you know is d20). They are fantastic for those gaming sessions where you just didn't have time to put together your own adventure for the group.

This one is actually pt two of the adventure (I also did the layout and design on pt one, but right now I'm pimping pt two). But you can check them both out at Drivethrurpg.com.

Check it out!

Fun fact: the SCALES part of the logo was made using the font Zamora. Another fun fact: the only reason I ever even checked out that font was because Zamora was the city in which Conan and Subatai stole the Eye of the Serpent in the original Conan the Barbarian. A third fun fact: Sandahl Bergman was super hot in Conan the Barbarian.

So to sum up: Go check out Falling Scales 1 & 2 and Sandahl Bergman was really hot in 1982.


No comments:

Post a Comment