Sunday, September 9, 2012

Lack of daily doodles over the last few days...

Had to give Bobby Hill vs Evil some work. This time I repenciled the piece at 140% size to clean up some of the detail work. Unfortunately, I didn't notice how off the door was until now. So...I plan to fix that in photoshop. Just needs to move over towards the left edge a bit and enlarged up towards the upper edge.

How? Once I scan the piece in, I'll reduce to down to actual size for coloring and I'll take the door from the original scan and paste it in. Once it is in, all I have to do is make it blend in with the shadows around it and boom...done. 

What has this taught me? I still have some way to go before I'm ready to dive back into illusttation work full time. 

Tune in this week and you can witness me meltdown as I try to ink. I've already tried brush and ink and it has failed miserably, so it's time to go to the old standby Pigma pens.

No comments:

Post a Comment