Monday, September 3, 2012

Penciler's Progress...

Progressing right along. Still working some stuff out like the shadow on the left side of the picture frame and the width of the kids shoulders. I'll probably narrow them up a little more. But the idea is he's pulled his legs up and he's sort of in a ball as he's terrified of the thing in the closet. 

I'd like to point out I suck at drawing kids. It's one of those things where I have to just keep modifying things until it looks right ( probably raise the collar on the pjs as well). But getting the kid just right is the point of today.

I added a "funky" relic on his nightstand to add a little more character to the piece. I'm still trying to figure out what to put on the right side other than the closet door. Still roughing in the folds in the quilt as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment